EXPERIENCED, MARINE CONSULTING AND FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR
DMCA are marine experts with over 45 years’ experience in recreational boat and commercial vessels design and failure analysis expertise.
Our experts are also members and contributors to organizations such as the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engieers (SNAME), the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and others dedicated to creating the industry standards.
Areas of Specialization
DMCA’s marine team provides our clients with unmatched real world experience and technical knowledge in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Marine Survey.
- Marine operations standards and design considerations
- Accident investigation and reconstruction
- Collisions and Allison
- Risk Analysis
- Marine Fires and Explosions
- Intact and damage stability analysis
- Salvage Engineering
- Shipyard processes and safety
- Structural analysis of hulls
- Marine safety and security
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning
- Marine equipment evaluiation
- Standards Compliance
- Navigation Rules
- Personal watercraft
- Longshore and Harbor Worker injury
- Crew injury
- Passenger injury
- Repair and construction contract dispute
- Vessel and crew safety
- Product and machinery failure analysis
- Cargo damage and loss
- Product risk assessment
- Marine product safety assessment
- Cargo rigging and handling
Davis Marine Consulting Associates, LLC is a separate entity and is not a part of Davis & Company, Ltd.